Elizabeth has been involved:
- as a pastor at St. Luke’s Christian Community Church, Morton Grove, Illinois
- in various ministry and prayer-related activities
- as a commissioned member in the Federation of Christian Ministries
- holds a Master of Divinity degree from Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
- holds a Certificate in Alcohol and Drug Counseling in Illinois (IAODAPCA)
Elizabeth has ministered at churches, hospitals, and retirement communities. Her spiritual and theological training, experience and natural less-anxious presence allow her to bring encouragement, strength and comfort to persons in need. Elizabeth is also a daughter and sister, a wife and mother, has four curious and strong-minded adult children in their 20’s and 30’s, and a loving husband who works as a senior editor at a trade publication in Chicago.